My special day was just about "a week ago" and it was amazing!! I started the celebration off by having dinner and drinks with some of my favorite chicas - cousins, friends and sorority sisters. Then Bae and I celebrated with a short road trip to Williamsburg, VA where we staycationed at the beautiful Greenspring Resort. Just when I thought the celebration was rounding off, my colleagues surprised me with the cutest party. All I have to say is homemade desserts were involved! Last but certainly not least, Bae took me to the Katt Williams show at the Verizon Center. Katt is one of my favorite comedians so needless to say I left with a stomach ache.
As for my Birthday slayidge ... Here are the details. And yes, I'm still practicing "frugally fly" and all of these items were in budget - minus the watch but it's not new. :)
1. Polka Dot Dress - Fashion to Figure
2. Burgundy Studded Hat - Icing (gift from my cousin)
3. Gold Chunky Chain Necklace - Olive Ole
4. Black faux leather purse - Clutch Instincts
5. Gold Watch - Michael Kors
6. Burgundy Pointy Toe Flats - Mad Rag
(I added the gold embellishments...details coming soon to www.bbbthink.com).
Post a Comment