Holiday party season can be stressful and expensive. And although we’ve almost made it through Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza don’t forget about NYE. You can save yourself time and money by re-purposing already owned attire. If you’re like me, your weeks were loaded with multiple holiday parties. They kicked off November 30th, yep...I didn’t even make it to December. So far I’ve attended six (not counting the invites), and I still have four more to go. So here’s an example of one of my holiday party looks, in which I didn't purchase one single new item. And I suggest you do the same ... Don’t go broke trying to buy something new for every single event! Get creative with what you already own.
1. Shirt (6 mos. old) - Fashion To Figure
2. Skirt (4 yrs. old) - Ashley Stewart
3. Shoes (2 yrs. old) - Cole Haan
4. Purse (3 mos. old) - Torrid
5. Choker (1 yr. old) - Forever21